17 June 2007

Sligo Rovers 2 - 1 Bohemians

I was back in Scotland duing the weekend of the game against Sligo Rovers on June 2nd. Finding out the result of a game your not at while in Ireland is hard enough, but trying to get the latest back in Scotland proved to be nearly impossible. In the end I had to wait until the final score was eventually added up on BBC teletext shorlty after ten o'clock. Even then I was only able to find out the score and I had to wait until i got back to Dublin a few days later to find out how the game had panned out. Hopefully that will be the last game I have to miss this season as i'm determined to start getting along to some of the away games further afield.

Defeat for Pat's and just one point for Drogheda the previous night meant that Bohs remained in second spot and six points off the top.
For a report on the game click here.
For highlights click here.

No comments: